phone 512 020 8960 3090 Email icon address icon 492 Harrow Road, London, W9 3QA

Corporation Tax and Self Assessment


Personal Tax

You may need to submit a tax return via self assessment for various reasons. including the following: 

  • If you received a notice from HMRC telling you to submit a return
  • If you are self employed or if you earned Additional Untaxed Income
  • If you are a Company Director
  • If you received Savings or Investment Income
  • If you earned Overseas Income
  • If you sold Property, Shares, etc.

More information can be found on the HMRC Website here.

If you are unsure about whether you need to file a self assessment tax return or not, then feel free to contact us and discuss your options

Please note that the tax year for individuals is from 6 April to 5 April the following year.


Corporation Tax

As a Limited Company or Limited Partnership, you must file an Annual Tax Return, even if you did not make a profit or did not operate for the year. This must be done 12 months after your accounting period ends. 

More information can be found here.


What we do:

Whether you’re operating on a corporate level or as a holiday rental landlord, we’ll assist you by :

  • Registering you with HMRC 
  • Preparing your annual return
  • Calculating your tax and sending you reminders to pay on time
  • Submission to HMRC
  • Tax advice
  • Correspondence with HMRC on your behalf

Mortimer & Co

Tel: 020 8960 3090
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Address: 492 Harrow Road, London, W9 3QA
© 2017 Mortimer & Co. All Rights Reserved.

Designed By Kokondrels